Friday, January 22, 2010

Life goes on!

I heard once that you should never have the attitude of "I'll be happy when...". I think it was when we were trying to get Rick through school. I would think everything will be easier or better when he graduates! A wise person told me to just be happy with what was happening now and enjoy the experience. I don't think I took that advice so well then, but as I get older and older (hehe) I realize what a gem of wisdom that really is. It doesn't get easier. Life is hard. It's suppose to be I think, but I like to think I'm more conscious of enjoying the now. I'm not saying I'm real good about it but I'm working on it. As I enter another decade of teenageritis with Craig, I am able to even laugh about things that I couldn't have with Jeff. So progress . That is good.

No comments: