Well I spent a few hours (at least) blog hopping. I'm not sure that is what it is called, but you click on someone elses friends and again and again and find yourself either way out in left field or you can find a particular blog that is so inspiring and humbling that you cant help but be a better person. You are so struck by the beauty and grace of the writer and inspired by their courage to share their feelings eloquently that you feel you know these people and would love to really meet them and be their friends. A close enough friend that you would be in tune with the Lord to be able to help. I found one of those blogs today. First of all it has been and nutzoid day. I was suppose to get up early so I could get Craig to shool and then directly go to work. Alarm never went off and so at 7:15 i woke with that shot of adrenal you get when you know you are no longer in control. I frantically put winder milk in fridge from porch, pulled out recycling tote to the road, got my hair dry and shot out the door with JImmy at my heels. He needed to be delivered to LIndon at 9am for his wonder dog experience Then to work to get cash registers up and rolling before the doors open at 9am.
This all happened last week I saved it rather than posting it, but have changed my mind....so here it goes. I have noticed that the majority of people are quite positive and happy in their blog posts. There are some that give you a glimpse into real life and then there are a few that let you look into their soul. I am grateful I found the blogs I found that day and I felt that I was guided to be where I was. So thanks to all of you whose blogs I peek into. They inspire me, humble me, and best of all make me smile.
Spring Break in Vernal
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment