Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gratitude 11-12-2009

Today is my Grateful for Hunter .
1. I am so grateful for Hunter and that Heavenly Father has allowed me to be his aunt.
2. I am grateful and humbled by his parents. The daily struggles and physical demands that he is on their family are never vocalized nor complained about. They treat situations with humor and love.
3. I am so grateful he loves to tease me. And what is more endearing than a red headed little guy who plays hard to get. But I usually get a hug or kiss by the end of the night.
4. For his siblings who assist with his daily care and love. They are fiercely protective yet lovingly patient with him.
5. For the lessons he teaches me, the courage and faith he inspires me with and the desire to be a better person so that some day we can hang out.

No comments: